Thursday, October 13, 2011

One Crazy Week


This week has been more than a bit crazy with big changes and sickness and work and on and on it goes... I'm sick in bed today which gave me time to write this post when otherwise I would have been working.

With both of us being sick this week, Tommy and I have been consuming a lot of tea with honey to soothe our throats. I love tea.


I've been planning this awesome salad with all things fall to top it. I was trying to figure out all different flavors and textures that would compliment each other. It turned out AMAZING! Everything was just fresh and healthy and delicious.
Heres the toppings: cinnamon chicken, molasses glazed nuts, dried cranberries, goat cheese, raspberries, and extra juicy pear!

We got a pork roast on sale this week and I used half of it for BBQ pulled pork with beans. This is meal reminded me of a plate you'd get at a fair or something similar, maybe on a soft bun. So with it I made corn with crumbled cheese, some chili powder, garlic salt, and pepper like you would dump on a roasted corn at the fair. Delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment